Wednesday, 29 December 2010

scratch tattoos

Possibly the most popular of misspelled tattoos is

Possibly the most popular of misspelled tattoos is

3d tattoo. Resource: 3d-tattoos.blogspot.com · myinterestingfiles.com

3d tattoo. Resource: 3d-tattoos.blogspot.com · myinterestingfiles.com

 tattoo from scratch, or easily change an existing design to your liking.

tattoo from scratch, or easily change an existing design to your liking.

Leave the tattoo bandaged for a minimum of 3 hours

Leave the tattoo bandaged for a minimum of 3 hours

She fell asleep while getting three tiny stars tattooed near her left eye.

She fell asleep while getting three tiny stars tattooed near her left eye.

 collection of scratch tattoos).

collection of scratch tattoos).

MySpace - SCRATCH TATTOO - 100 - Male - 76-21 woodside ave elmhurst

MySpace - SCRATCH TATTOO - 100 - Male - 76-21 woodside ave elmhurst

MySpace - SCRATCH TATTOO - 100 - Male - 76-21 woodside ave elmhurst

MySpace - SCRATCH TATTOO - 100 - Male - 76-21 woodside ave elmhurst

angels tattoos by jorge perez

angels tattoos by jorge perez

He used a rubber stamp and a permanent marker to make this faux tattoo on

He used a rubber stamp and a permanent marker to make this faux tattoo on

Samoan Tattoo

Samoan Tattoo

Open wounds: Amy Winehouse's latest appearance with bleeding scratches has

Open wounds: Amy Winehouse's latest appearance with bleeding scratches has

 mention of tattoos on this site, so here are a few photos put together

mention of tattoos on this site, so here are a few photos put together

Justin Timberlake has the four elements tattooed on his torso in Chinese

Justin Timberlake has the four elements tattooed on his torso in Chinese

 the tattoos, is Han Go Eun the Korean

the tattoos, is Han Go Eun the Korean

Tattoo Aftercare Picture

Tattoo Aftercare Picture

Crazy Woman Tattooed

Crazy Woman Tattooed

Oh yeah, the guy being arrested is such an idiot for getting that tattoo.

Oh yeah, the guy being arrested is such an idiot for getting that tattoo.

I've known UV light tattoos have existed for awhile, but I've never seen

I've known UV light tattoos have existed for awhile, but I've never seen

I found it an appropriate choice of tattoo, given Helling's story.

I found it an appropriate choice of tattoo, given Helling's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment