Wednesday, 29 December 2010

family forever tattoo

This work will be with us forever, but, realistically, will the friends?

This work will be with us forever, but, realistically, will the friends?

Tattoo of the Year

Tattoo of the Year

Erasing Tattoos, Out of Regret or for a New Canvas

Erasing Tattoos, Out of Regret or for a New Canvas

Scotts other tattoo..forever.

Scotts other tattoo..forever.

Wino forever. As promised, here are the answers to Tuesday's Puzzle corner:

Wino forever. As promised, here are the answers to Tuesday's Puzzle corner:

simon robertson family tattoo

simon robertson family tattoo

 with a "Winona Forever" tattoo - but was no longer dating Winona Ryder.

with a "Winona Forever" tattoo - but was no longer dating Winona Ryder.

chest piece tattoo - "family is forever". "family is forever" in script,

chest piece tattoo - "family is forever". "family is forever" in script,

 match the star shaped scar that was scar on Juliet's back in S3E16 and

match the star shaped scar that was scar on Juliet's back in S3E16 and

Roberto's tattoo

Roberto's tattoo

Love Lives Forever!

Love Lives Forever!

Permanent Body Art is Forever. tattoo-removal-before-after

Permanent Body Art is Forever. tattoo-removal-before-after

Tattoos can be compared to love that means everlasting.

Tattoos can be compared to love that means everlasting.

This tattoo will give him the strenght and nisdom not to get another bad

This tattoo will give him the strenght and nisdom not to get another bad

china-tattoo I'm sure all of my fellow Asian Americans under a certain age

china-tattoo I'm sure all of my fellow Asian Americans under a certain age

Now, anyone who's ever gotten a tattoo (and

Now, anyone who's ever gotten a tattoo (and

your choice of 15 available Chinese characters: Happiness, Family, Forever,

your choice of 15 available Chinese characters: Happiness, Family, Forever,

A custom ambigram of the words "Always" & "Forever", created for a tattoo

A custom ambigram of the words "Always" & "Forever", created for a tattoo

But a tattoo? That's forever! No drug will rub that shmutz off your body”.

But a tattoo? That's forever! No drug will rub that shmutz off your body”.

I love my tattoo and I hope you end up loving yours too!

I love my tattoo and I hope you end up loving yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment